- PQRS: Feedback Reports and Informal Review Process for PY 2016 Results Call
- Physician Quality Reporting System
Tuesday, September 26, 2017, from 1:30 to 3 pm ET
Visit the MLN Event Registration website.
Continuing Education Credit Information:
IACET Designation Statement:
The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) is authorized by IACET to offer 0.2 CEU(s) for this live activity. CEU will be awarded to participants who meet all criteria for successful completion of this educational activity. CEU credit for this course expires October 16, 2017.
ACCME Designation Statement:
The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity. Credit for this course expires October 16, 2017.
AMA PRA Category 1 Credit TM is a trademark of the American Medical Association
Learn about Physician Quality Reporting System (PQRS) downward payment adjustments, PQRS feedback reports, and the informal review process for Program Year (PY) 2016 results and 2018 payment adjustment determinations.
Note: 2016 was the last program year for PQRS. PQRS transitioned to the Merit-based Incentive Payment System (MIPS) under the Quality Payment Program. The final data submission timeframe for reporting 2016 PQRS quality data to avoid the 2018 PQRS downward payment adjustment was January through March 2017. The first MIPS performance period is January through December 2017. For more information, visit the Quality Payment Program website.
Physicians; individual eligible professionals; group practices; Comprehensive Primary Care practice sites; Accountable Care Organizations; therapists; practice managers; medical and specialty societies; payers; and insurers.
For More Information, visit:
- PQRS Analysis and Payment
- PQRS Payment Adjustment Information
- EHR Incentive Program
- EHR Incentive Program Payment Adjustments & Hardship Exceptions
- Value-Based Payment Modifier
- Physician Fee Schedule
- Physician Compare Initiative
- Comprehensive Primary Care Initiative
- Medicare Shared Savings Program
- Quality Payment Program
- Review Frequently Asked Questions
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- To request TTY services, email email@example.com at least 3 business days before the event