- National Partnership to Improve Dementia Care and QAPI Call
- Dementia Care in Nursing Homes
When: Thursday, December 14, 2017, from 1:30 to 3 pm ET
Registration: Visit the MLN Event Registration website.
During this call, learn how to work with physicians to ensure compliance with the new psychotropic medication prescribing requirements for long-term care facilities. Also, find out how nursing homes are putting the new Quality Assurance Performance Improvement (QAPI) requirements into practice. Additionally, CMS experts share updates on the progress of the National Partnership to Improve Dementia Care in Nursing Homes and QAPI. A question and answer session follows the presentations.
- Dr. Arif Nazir, Signature Healthcare
- Deb Fournier, Maine Veterans' Homes
- Sarah Schumann, Brookside Inn (Colorado)
- Michele Laughman and Debbie Lyons, CMS
Target Audience: Consumer and advocacy groups; nursing home providers; surveyor community; prescribers; professional associations; and other interested stakeholders.
For More Information: Visit the National Partnership to Improve Dementia Care in Nursing Homes and QAPI webpages.