- Medicare Diabetes Prevention Program: Supplier Enrollment Call
- Medicare Diabetes Prevention Program
When: Wednesday, June 20, 2018, from 1:30 to 3 pm ET
Registration: Register - Opens in a new window for Medicare Learning Network events.
During this call, find out about the Medicare Diabetes Prevention Program (MDPP), the processes organizations and health care providers must go through to enroll as MDPP suppliers, and how to bill for services. A question and answer session follows the presentation.
Target Audience: Current Centers for Disease Control and Prevention recognized Diabetes Prevention Program organizations; organizations interested in becoming MDPP suppliers, including existing Medicare providers/suppliers, community organizations, non-for-profits; associations, and advocacy groups focused on seniors or diabetes; and other interested stakeholders, including health plans, primary care/internal medicine specialties.
For More Information: Visit the MDPP Expanded Model webpage.
- Review Frequently Asked Questions - Opens in a new window
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- To request TTY services, email email@example.com at least 3 business days before the event