When: Wednesday, June 27, 2018, from 2 to 3 pm ET
Registration: Register - Opens in a new window for Medicare Learning Network events.
During this call, learn about proposed modifications to the way CMS calculates Home Health Quality of Patient Care star ratings, including:
- Removal of the Drug Education on All Medications Provided to Patient/Caregiver during All Episodes of Care measure
- Addition of the Improvement in Oral Medications measure
CMS presents the rationale, proposed timing, and impact of these changes. A question and answer session follows the presentation.
Target Audience: Home health agencies and other industry stakeholder
For More Information: Visit the Quality Payment Program webpage.
- Review Frequently Asked Questions
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- To request TTY services, email email@example.com at least 3 business days before the event