When: Thursday, June 28, 2018, from 1:30 to 3 pm ET
Registration: Register - Opens in a new window for Medicare Learning Network events.
Section 50203(b) of the Bipartisan Budget Act of 2018 - Opens in a new window requires the development of a data collection system (which may include use of a cost survey) to collect cost, revenue, utilization, and other information on providers and suppliers of ground ambulance services. The system must collect information:
- Needed to evaluate the extent to which reported costs relate to payment rates
- On the utilization of capital equipment and ambulance capacity
- On different types of ground ambulance services furnished in different geographic locations, including rural and super rural areas
This listening session is an opportunity to provide input on the development of this system, including:
- Recommendations on the data elements that CMS should collect
- Identifying costs that would be difficult to define and report and why
- Addressing the potential that there is a variation of costs among organizations that provide ambulance services
- Other comments on the provision that CMS should consider
Target Audience: Ground ambulance providers and suppliers, as well as ambulance stakeholders.
- Review Frequently Asked Questions - Opens in a new window
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- To request TTY services, email email@example.com at least 3 business days before the event