- Physician Fee Schedule Proposed Rule: Understanding 3 Key Topics Listening Session
- Physician Fee Schedule
When: Wednesday, August 22, 2018, from 1:30 to 3 pm ET
Registration: Register - Opens in a new window for Medicare Learning Network events.
Proposed changes to the CY 2019 Physician Fee Schedule would increase the amount of time doctors and other clinicians spend with their patients by reducing the burden of Medicare paperwork. During this listening session, CMS experts will briefly cover three provisions from the proposed rule and address your clarifying questions to help you formulate your written comments for formal submission:
- Streamlining Evaluation and Management (E/M) payment and reducing clinician burden
- Advancing virtual care
- Continuing to improve the Quality Payment Program to reduce burden and offer flexibilities to help clinicians successfully participate
We encourage you to review the proposed rule prior to the call, as well as the following materials on the provisions to be covered:
- Quality Payment Program Year 3 (2019) Webinar Recording - Opens in a new window , Transcript, Presentation, and Comparison Fact Sheet
- Slide presentation on E/M and Advancing Virtual Care
- E/M Coding Reform Videos:
Note: feedback received during this listening session will not be considered formal comments on the rule. See the proposed rule for information on submitting these comments by September 10, 2018.
Target Audience: Medicare Part B fee-for-service clinicians; office managers and administrators; state and national associations that represent healthcare providers; and other stakeholders.
For More Information: Visit the Patients Over Paperwork webpage.
- Review Frequently Asked Questions - Opens in a new window
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- To request TTY services, email email@example.com at least 3 business days before the event