- Dementia Care: Opioid Use & Impact for Persons Living with Dementia Call
- Dementia Care in Nursing Homes
When: Tuesday, September 18, 2018, from 1:30 to 3 pm ET
Registration: Register - Opens in a new window for Medicare Learning Network events.
National Partnership to Improve Dementia Care and Quality Assurance Performance Improvement (QAPI)
During this call, gain insight on opioid use in the post-acute and long-term care setting. Also, learn about the impact of opioid use on persons living with dementia. Additionally, CMS shares updates on the progress of the National Partnership to Improve Dementia Care in Nursing Homes. A question and answer session follows the presentations.
- Dr. Karl Steinberg, Mariner Health Care
- Dr. Abraham Brody, Hartford Institute for Geriatric Nursing
- Michele Laughman, CMS
Target Audience: Consumer and advocacy groups; nursing home providers; surveyor community; prescribers; professional associations; and other interested stakeholders.
For More Information: Visit the National Partnership to Improve Dementia Care in Nursing Homes and QAPI webpages.
- Review Frequently Asked Questions - Opens in a new window
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- To request TTY services, email email@example.com at least 3 business days before the event