- Final Modifications to the Quality of Patient Care Star Rating Algorithm Call
- Post-Acute Care
When: Wednesday, October 3, 2018, from 2 to 3 pm ET
Registration: Register - Opens in a new window for Medicare Learning Network events.
During this call, learn about planned modifications to the Home Health Quality of Patient Care star ratings, including:
- Removal of the Drug Education on All Medications Provided to Patient/Caregiver during All Episodes of Care measure
- Addition of the Improvement in Management of Oral Medications measure.
CMS presents the rationale, timing, and impact of this change. A question and answer session follows the presentation.
Target Audience: Home health agencies and other industry stakeholders.
For More Information: Visit the Home Health Star Ratings webpage.
- Review Frequently Asked Questions - Opens in a new window
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- To request TTY services, email email@example.com at least 3 business days before the event