- Home Health Services: Review Choice Demonstration Call
- Home Health
When: Tuesday, November 13, 2018, from 1 – 2:30 pm ET
Registration: Register - Opens in a new window for Medicare Learning Network events.
Find out about the new Review Choice Demonstration for home health services that is scheduled to begin in Illinois on December 10. This demonstration will develop improved procedures for the identification, investigation, and prosecution of potential Medicare fraud through either pre-claim or postpayment review. Providers can choose between three initial options:
- Pre-claim review of all claims
- Postpayment review of all claims
- Minimal review with 25% payment reduction
A provider’s compliance determines their next steps in the process. The demonstration will expand to Ohio, North Carolina, Florida, and Texas and can be expanded to other states in the same Medicare Administrative Contractor jurisdiction if there is increased evidence of fraud. Visit the Review Choice Demonstration webpage for more information.
Target Audience: Home health providers.
For More Information: Visit the Review Choice Demonstration webpage
- Review Frequently Asked Questions - Opens in a new window
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- To request TTY services, email email@example.com at least 3 business days before the event