- IRF Payment and Coverage Policies: FY 2019 Final Rule Call
- Inpatient Rehabilitation Facility
When: Thursday, November 15, 2018, from 1:30 to 3 pm ET
Registration: Register - Opens in a new window for Medicare Learning Network events.
During this call, learn about changes finalized in the FY 2019 Inpatient Rehabilitation Facility (IRF) Prospective Payment System final rule, including:
- Revisions to coverage criteria
- Removal of the Functional Independence Measure (FIM™) and Associated Function Modifiers from the IRF - Patient Assessment Instrument
- Refinements to the case mix classification
Prior to the call, participants are encouraged to review the Medicare Benefit Policy Manual, Chapter 1, Section 110. A question and answer session follows the presentation; however, attendees may email questions in advance to firstname.lastname@example.org with “November 15 Call” in the subject line. These questions may be addressed during the call or used for other materials following the call.
Target Audience: IRF providers.
For More Information: Visit the IRF PPS webpage.
- Review Frequently Asked Questions
- Email email@example.com
- To request TTY services, email firstname.lastname@example.org at least 3 business days before the event