- Physician Fee Schedule Final Rule: Understanding 3 Key Topics Call
- Physician Fee Schedule
When: Monday, November 19, 2018, from 2 to 3:30 pm ET
Registration: Register - Opens in a new window for Medicare Learning Network events.
The CY 2019 Physician Fee Schedule final rule is estimated to increase the amount of time doctors and other clinicians spend with their patients by reducing the burden of Medicare paperwork. During this call, CMS experts briefly cover three provisions and address your questions:
- Streamlining Evaluation and Management (E/M) payment and reducing clinician burden
- Advancing virtual care
- Continuing to improve the Quality Payment Program to reduce burden and offer flexibilities to help clinicians successfully participate
We encourage you to review the final rule prior to the call and the following materials:
- Physician Fee Schedule: Press release, fact sheet, and E/M payment chart
- Quality Payment Program: Year 3 overview fact sheet and quick start guide for MIPS 2019 participation
Target Audience: Medicare Part B fee-for-service clinicians; office managers and administrators; state and national associations that represent healthcare providers; and other stakeholders.
For More Information: Visit the Physician Fee Schedule webpage.
- Review Frequently Asked Questions - Opens in a new window
- Email email@example.com
- To request TTY services, email firstname.lastname@example.org at least 3 business days before the event