- SNF PPS: New Patient Driven Payment Model Call
- Skilled Nursing Facility PPS
When: Tuesday, December 11, 2018, from 1:30 to 3:30 pm ET
Registration: Register - Opens in a new window for Medicare Learning Network events.
On October 1, 2019, the new Patient Driven Payment Model (PDPM) is replacing Resource Utilization Group, Version IV (RUG-IV) for the Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF) Prospective Payment System (PPS).
- Overview of PDPM, a new case-mix classification system for SNF Part A beneficiaries
- Changeover from RUG-IV to PDPM
For more information, review the FY 2019 SNF PPS final rule, and visit the PDPM webpage. A question and answer session follows the presentation; however, attendees may email questions in advance to PDPM@cms.hhs.gov with “December 11 Call” in the subject line. These questions may be addressed during the call or used for other materials following the call.
Target Audience: SNF facilities, administrators, and clinicians.
For More Information: Visit the PDPM webpage.
- Review Frequently Asked Questions - Opens in a new window
- Email email@example.com
- To request TTY services, email firstname.lastname@example.org at least 3 business days before the event