- Clinical Diagnostic Laboratories to Collect and Report Private Payor Rates Call
- Clinical Labs
When: Tuesday, January 22, 2019, from 2 to 3 pm ET
Registration: Register - Opens in a new window for Medicare Learning Network events.
- Presentation [PDF, 481KB]
- Audio recording and transcript: Available approximately 2 weeks after the event
Do you need to submit data required by the Clinical Diagnostic Test Payment System final rule? Laboratories, including physician offices laboratories and hospital outreach laboratories that bill using a 14X TOB are required to report laboratory test HCPCS codes, associated private payor rates, and volume data if they:
- Have more than $12,500 in Medicare revenues from laboratory services on the Clinical Laboratory Fee Schedule (CLFS), and
- Receive more than 50 percent of their Medicare revenues from CLFS and physician fee schedule services during a data collection period
This call provides a refresher on how to collect and submit required data. CMS will use this data to set Medicare payment rates effective January 1, 2021.
A question and answer session follows the presentation; however, you may email questions in advance to CLFS_Inquiries@cms.hhs.gov with “January 22 Call” in the subject line. These questions may be addressed during the call or used for other materials following the call. For more information, visit the PAMA Regulations webpage.
Target Audience: Clinical diagnostic laboratories, including physician offices and hospital outreach laboratories.
For More Information: Visit the PAMA Regulations webpage.
- Review Frequently Asked Questions - Opens in a new window
- Email email@example.com
- To request TTY services, email firstname.lastname@example.org at least 3 business days before the event