- New Electronic System for Provider Reimbursement Review Board Appeals Call
When: Tuesday, February 5, 2019, from 1:30 to 3 pm ET
Registration: Register - Opens in a new window for Medicare Learning Network events.
- Presentation: Available prior to the event
- Audio recording and transcript: Available approximately 2 weeks after the event
Do you want to file or manage a Provider Reimbursement Review Board (PRRB) appeal? Learn how to use the new Office of Hearings Case and Document Management System (OH CDMS) to submit new appeals, transfer issues, file position papers, and manage all aspects of your PRRB appeals.
During this call, PRRB staff discuss:
- How to access the system
- Detailed overview of the system and its capabilities
- Frequently asked questions
A question and answer session follows the presentation; however, attendees may email questions in advance to PRRB@cms.hhs.gov with “Office of Hearings Case and Document Management System Conference Call” in the subject line. These questions may be addressed during the call or used for other materials following the call.
Target Audience: All PRRB appeal stakeholders.
For More Information: For More Information: Visit the PRRB OH CDMS webpage.
- Review Frequently Asked Questions - Opens in a new window
- Email email@example.com
- To request TTY services, email firstname.lastname@example.org at least 3 business days before the event