- Home Health Patient-Driven Groupings Model Call
- Home Health
When: Tuesday, February 12, 2019, from 1:30 to 3 pm ET
Registration: Register - Opens in a new window for Medicare Learning Network events.
During this call, learn about the Patient-Driven Groupings Model (PDGM) that will be implemented on January 1, 2020. CMS will use the PDGM to reimburse home health agencies for providing home health services under Medicare Fee-For-Service. Topics include:
- Overview of PDGM model
- Walkthrough of payment adjustments, including low utilization payment adjustments, partial payment adjustments, and outliers payments
A question and answer session follows the presentation.
Target Audience: Home health agencies, administrators, clinicians, and other interested stakeholders.
- Review Frequently Asked Questions - Opens in a new window
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- To request TTY services, email email@example.com at least 3 business days before the event