- Dementia Care & Psychotropic Medication Tracking Tool Call
- Dementia Care in Nursing Homes
When: Tuesday, March 12, 2019, from 1:30 to 3 pm ET
Registration: Register - Opens in a new window for Medicare Learning Network events.
National Partnership to Improve Dementia Care and Quality Assurance Performance Improvement (QAPI)
During this call, gain insight on the Dementia Care & Psychotropic Medication Tracking Tool, a free, publicly available electronic tool that facilitates a structured approach to tracking preference-based care and psychotropic medication use among residents living with dementia. Also, learn about a recently released Nursing Home Staff Competency Assessment toolkit. Additionally, CMS provides updates on the Phase 3 Requirements for Participation from the Reform of Requirements for Long-Term Care Facilities final rule and the progress of the National Partnership to Improve Dementia Care in Nursing Homes. A question and answer session follows the presentations.
- Adrienne Mihelic, National Nursing Home Quality Improvement Campaign
- David Reynolds, National Nursing Home Quality Improvement Campaign
- Jay Weinstein, CMS
- Debra Lyons, CMS
- Michele Laughman, CMS
Target Audience: Consumer and advocacy groups; nursing home providers; surveyor community; prescribers; professional associations; and other interested stakeholders.
For More Information: Visit the National Partnership to Improve Dementia Care in Nursing Homes and QAPI webpages.
- Review Frequently Asked Questions - Opens in a new window
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- To request TTY services, email email@example.com at least 3 business days before the event