- Open Payments: Transparency and You Call
- National Physician Payment Transparency Program (Open Payments)
When: Wednesday, March 13, 2019, from 1 to 2 pm ET
Registration: Register - Opens in a new window for Medicare Learning Network events.
Reporting entities are submitting data to the Open Payments system on payments or transfers of value made to physicians and teaching hospitals during 2018. Beginning in April, physicians and teaching hospitals have 45 days to review and dispute records attributed to them. During this call, find out how to access the Open Payments system to review the accuracy of the data submitted about you before it is published on the CMS website. A question and answer session follows the presentation.
See the Open Payments Registration webpage for more information. CMS will publish the 2018 payment data and updates to the 2013 through 2016 data by June 30, 2019.
- Overview of the Open Payments national transparency program
- Program timeline
- Registration process
- Critical deadlines for physicians and teaching hospitals to review and dispute data
Target Audience: Physicians, teaching hospitals, and physician office staff.
For More Information: Visit the Open Payments Registration webpage.
- Review Frequently Asked Questions - Opens in a new window
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- To request TTY services, email email@example.com at least 3 business days before the event