- Data Interoperability across the Continuum: CMS Data Element Library Call
- Promoting Interoperability
When: Tuesday, March 19, 2019, from 1:30 to 3 pm ET
Registration: Register - Opens in a new window for Medicare Learning Network events.
During this call, learn about the recently released CMS Data Element Library (DEL), a database of post-acute care patient assessment content mapped to nationally accepted health IT standards to support interoperable health information exchange between providers and with patients. A question and answer session follows the presentation, including an opportunity to provide feedback on the DEL.
- The patient story: Use cases for health information exchange and care coordination
- The Improving Medicare Post-Acute Care Transformation Act and the DEL
- Data interoperability: Benefits and challenges
- DEL next steps: FHIR®
Target Audience: Health care providers, health IT vendors, industry professionals, standards development organizations, and other interested stakeholders.
- Review Frequently Asked Questions - Opens in a new window
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- To request TTY services, email email@example.com at least 3 business days before the event