- SNF Value-Based Purchasing Program: Phase One Review and Corrections Call
- Skilled Nursing Facility Value-Based Purchasing Program
When: Wednesday, March 20, 2019, from 1:30 to 3 pm ET
Registration: Register - Opens in a new window for Medicare Learning Network events.
During this call, participants learn about the Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF) Value-Based Purchasing (VBP) Program Review and Corrections process and get answers to frequently asked questions about Phase One of the process. During the Review and Corrections period, SNFs have an opportunity to review and submit correction requests to quality measure information. Deadline for correction submission is April 1, 2019. For more information: visit the SNF VBP Program webpage.
A question and answer session follows the presentation; however attendees may email questions in advance to SNFVBPInquiries@cms.hhs.gov with “SNF VBP Mar 20 NPC” in the subject line. These questions may be addressed during the call or used for other materials following the call.
Target Audience: SNFs, administrators, clinicians, and other stakeholders.
For More Information: Visit the SNF VBP Program webpage.
- Review Frequently Asked Questions - Opens in a new window
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- To request TTY services, email email@example.com at least 3 business days before the event