- Hospital Co-location Listening Session
When: Thursday, June 27, 2019, from 2 to 3 pm ET
Registration: Register - Opens in a new window for Medicare Learning Network events.
- Presentation: Available prior to the event
- Audio recording and transcript: Available approximately 2 weeks after the event
CMS wants your feedback on new draft guidance for Appendix A of the State Operations Manual. Under the Medicare Conditions of Participation, hospitals may co-locate with other hospitals or health care entities, meaning they share certain common areas on the same campus or building. We are seeking your input on staffing, contracted services, emergency services, and distinct and shared spaces.
You may email comments/questions in advance of the listening session to HospitalSCG@cms.hhs.gov. These may be addressed during the listening session or used for other materials following the session.
Target Audience: Hospitals, hospital associations, accreditation organizations, state survey agencies, and interested stakeholders.
- Review Frequently Asked Questions
- Email email@example.com
- To request TTY services, email firstname.lastname@example.org at least 3 business days before the event