- Enrollment: Multi–Factor Authentication for I&A System Webcast
- Provider/Supplier Enrollment
When: Tuesday, July 30, 2019, from 2 to 3 pm ET
Registration: Register - Opens in a new window for Medicare Learning Network events.
During this webcast, learn about the new Multi-factor Authentication (MFA) requirement for the Identity and Access (I&A) system. Starting in September, when you login to I&A, you will enter your user ID and password, and then, use a second factor authentication to obtain a verification code:
- The I&A system will guide existing users to set up their MFA device via a simple setup process or defer set up for a grace period
- New users will setup up MFA when creating I&A accounts
In December, the MFA requirement will also extend to the National Plan and Provider Enumeration System (NPPES).
CMS will use webcast technology for this event with audio streamed through your computer. If you are unable to stream audio, phone lines are available.
Target Audience: Providers and I&A and NPPES users.
- Email email@example.com
- To request TTY services, email firstname.lastname@example.org at least 3 business days before the event