- IRF Appeals Settlement Initiative Call
- Appeals Settlement
When: Tuesday, August 13, 2019, from 1:30 to 3 pm ET
Registration: Register - Opens in a new window for Medicare Learning Network events.
- Presentation [PDF, 143KB]
- Audio recording and transcript: Available approximately 2 weeks after the event
CMS is accepting Expressions of Interest (EOI) for a settlement option for Inpatient Rehabilitation Facility (IRF) appeals pending at the Medicare Administrative Contractor (MAC), the Qualified Independent Contractor (QIC), the Office of Medicare Hearings and Appeals (OMHA), and/or Medicare Appeals Council (Council) levels of review.
- Appellant eligibility
- EOI period and settlement process
- Frequently asked questions
A question and answer session follows the presentation; however attendees may email questions in advance to MedicareAppealsSettlement@cms.hhs.gov with “Aug 13 MLN Call” in the subject line. These questions may be addressed during the call or used for other materials following the call.
For more information: Visit the IRF Appeals Initiative webpage.
Target Audience: IRF appellants that filed appeals at the MAC for redetermination no later than August 31, 2018, that are currently pending or are eligible for further appeal at the MAC, QIC, OMHA, or Council.
- Review Frequently Asked Questions - Opens in a new window
- Email email@example.com
- To request TTY services, email firstname.lastname@example.org at least 3 business days before the event