- OPPS and ASC Proposed Rule Listening Session
When: Wednesday, August 14, 2019, from 2:30 to 4 pm ET
Registration: Register - Opens in a new window for Medicare Learning Network events.
CMS proposed updates and policy changes under the Medicare Hospital Outpatient Prospective Payment System (OPPS) and Ambulatory Surgical Center (ASC) payment systems, including price and quality transparency that lay the foundation for a patient-driven health care system. During this listening session, CMS experts briefly cover provisions from the proposed rule and address your clarifying questions to help you formulate your written comments for formal submission. Topics include:
- Price transparency: Requirements for all United States hospitals to make their standard charges public
- Increasing choices and encouraging site neutrality, including payments for clinic visits
We encourage you to review the proposed rule, press release, and fact sheet prior to the call. Note: Feedback received during this listening session is not a substitute for your formal comments on the rule. See the proposed rule for information on submitting these comments by September 27.
Target Audience: All hospitals operating in the United States and other stakeholders.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- To request TTY services, email email@example.com at least 3 business days before the event