- Dementia Care: Supporting Comfort and Resident Preferences Call
- Dementia Care in Nursing Homes
When: Tuesday, September 10, 2019, from 1:30 to 3 pm ET
Registration: Register - Opens in a new window for Medicare Learning Network events.
- Presentation: Available prior to the event
- Audio recording and transcript: Available approximately 2 weeks after the event
National Partnership to Improve Dementia Care and Quality Assurance Performance Improvement
During this call, gain insight on approaches to care for residents living with dementia that focus on resident preferences, maintaining comfort, and assisting with unmet needs. Additionally, CMS provides updates on the progress of the National Partnership to Improve Dementia Care in Nursing Homes. A question and answer session follows the presentations.
- Ann Wyatt, CaringKind
- Michele Laughman, CMS
Target Audience: Consumer and advocacy groups; nursing home providers; surveyor community; prescribers; professional associations; and other interested stakeholders.
For More Information:
- National Partnership to Improve Dementia Care in Nursing Homes webpage
- Quality Assurance Performance Improvement webpage
- Email email@example.com
- To request TTY services, email firstname.lastname@example.org at least 3 business days before the event