When: Thursday, November 14, 2019, from 2 to 3 pm ET
Registration: Register - Opens in a new window for Medicare Learning Network events.
- Presentation (PDF)
- Audio recording and transcript: Available approximately 2 weeks after the event
During this call, learn how to report data required by the Clinical Diagnostic Test Payment System final rule (PDF). CMS demonstrates how to register in the system and submit then certify data. Laboratories, including physician offices laboratories and hospital outreach laboratories that bill using a 14X TOB are required to report laboratory test HCPCS codes, associated private payor rates, and volume data if they:
- Have more than $12,500 in Medicare revenues from laboratory services on the Clinical Laboratory Fee Schedule (CLFS), and
- Receive more than 50 percent of their Medicare revenues from CLFS and physician fee schedule services during a data collection period
CMS will use this data to set Medicare payment rates effective January 1, 2021.
A question and answer session follows the presentation; however, you may email questions in advance to CLFS_Inquiries@cms.hhs.gov with “November 14 Call” in the subject line. These questions may be addressed during the call or used for other materials following the call.
Target Audience: Clinical diagnostic laboratories, including physician offices and hospital outreach laboratories.
For More Information:
- Review Frequently Asked Questions - Opens in a new window
- Email email@example.com
- To request TTY services, email firstname.lastname@example.org at least 3 business days before the event