When: Thursday, December 5, 2019, from 1:30 to 3 pm ET
Registration: Register - Opens in a new window for Medicare Learning Network events.
- Presentation: Available prior to the event
- Audio recording and transcript: Available approximately 2 weeks after the event
During this call, get an overview of the new Ground Ambulance Data Collection system, including:
- Selection of organizations required to report
- Detailed discussion of the Data Collection Instrument
A question and answer session follows the presentation; however, you may email questions in advance to AmbulanceDataCollection@cms.hhs.gov with “December 5 Call” in the subject line. These questions may be addressed during the call or used for other materials following the call.
Target Audience: Ground ambulance organizations and ambulance stakeholders.
For More Information:
- Review Frequently Asked Questions
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- To request TTY services, email email@example.com at least 3 business days before the event