- National Provider Call: Medicare Spending Per Beneficiary (MSPB) Measure
- Hospital Value-Based Purchasing
The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) hosted a national provider call with question and answer session on the Medicare Spending per Beneficiary Measure (MSPB). CMS subject matter experts provided an overview on the background of the MSPB measure, as well as an explanation of how the measure is calculated, including the approach to risk adjustment and payment standardization.
When: Thursday, February 9, 2012
Time: 1:30 PM - 3:00 PM Eastern Time
- Opening Remarks
- Background of the Medicare Spending per Beneficiary Measure (MSPB)
- Overview on how the measure is calculated, including the approach to risk adjustment and payment standardization
- Question & Answer Session
Hospitals, Quality Improvement Organizations (QIOs) and Hospital Associations
To access the slide presentation for this call please select the Presentation link in the Downloads Section below.
Speaker: Kim Spalding Bush, Peter Hickman, Jason Shafrin, Acumen, LLC
Post Call Clarification:
To access the audio file for this call please select the Audio File link in the Downloads section.
To access the transcript for this call please select the Transcript link in the Downloads section.
To access the post call clarification on the transcript please select the Clarification link in the Downloads section.