- Overview and Listening Session: Stage 2 Requirements for the Medicare and Medicaid Electronic Health Record (EHR) Incentive Programs (CMS-0044-P)
- Electronic Health Record (EHR) Incentive Program
More than $3.2 billion in Medicare and Medicaid EHR incentive payments have been made since the program began last year. More than 191,000 eligible professionals, eligible hospitals, and critical access hospitals are actively registered. On Thursday, February 23, 2012 CMS announced a proposed rule for Stage 2 requirements and other changes to the programs; it will be published on Wednesday, March 7, 2012. This call provided an overview of the proposed rule. Learn what you need to know to receive EHR incentive payments.
When: Monday, March 12, 2012
Time: 12:30 -2:00 PM Eastern Time
Hospitals, Critical Access Hospitals (CAHs) and professionals eligible for the Medicare and/or Medicare EHR Incentive Programs. Refer to links below for more details on eligibility requirements for professionals and hospitals.
- Extension of Stage 1Changes to Stage 1 Criteria for Meaningful Use
- Proposed Medicaid policies
- Stage 2 MU Overview
- Stage 2 Clinical Quality Measures
- Medicare Payment Adjustments and Exceptions
- Question and Answers about the Incentive Programs (Note: We cannot answer questions on the rule beyond what is proposed.)
For More Information:
For more information on the EHR Incentive Programs, please visit http://www.cms.gov/EHRIncentivePrograms/01_Overview.asp.