- PQRS & eRx: 2012 Electronic Prescribing Payment Adjustment & Self Nomination Process National Provider Call
- Physician Quality Reporting System and Electronic Prescribing (eRx) Incentive Program
The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) hosted a national provider call with question and answer session on the Physician Quality Reporting System & Electronic Prescribing Incentive Program. CMS subject matter experts provided an overview on how the 2012 electronic prescribing (eRx) payment adjustment will appear on your remittance advice, as well as, an overview of the self nomination process.
When: Tuesday, January 17, 2012
Time: 1:30 PM - 3:00 PM Eastern Time
- Opening Remarks
- Program Announcements
- Overview of on how the 2012 eRx payment adjustment will appear on your remittance advice
- Overview of the self nomination process and
- Question & Answer Session
All Medicare fee-for-service (FFS) Providers; Medical Coders, Physician Office Staff, Provider Billing Staff, Electronic Health Records staff and Vendors
To access the slide presentation for this call please select the National Provider Call Presentation link in the Downloads section.
Speakers: Dr. Daniel Green, Ms. Lauren Fuentes, Ms. Diane Stern, Ms. Molly MacHarris, Ms. Aucha Prachanronarong, Mr. Elia Cossis
Post Call Materials:
To access the audio file for this call please select the Audio File link in the Downloads section.
To access the transcript for this call please select the Transcript link in the Downloads section.