- Claims-Based Reporting for the PQRS & eRx Incentive Program National Provider Call
- Physician Quality Reporting System and Electronic Prescribing (eRx) Incentive Program
The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) hosted a national provider call on the Physician Quality Reporting System & Electronic Prescribing Incentive Program. Subject matter experts provided an overview on claims-based reporting for both programs, followed by a question and answer session.
When: Tuesday, February 21, 2012
Time: 1:30 PM - 3:00 PM Eastern Time
- Opening Remarks
- Program Announcements
- Overview of claims-based reporting for the Physician Quality Reporting System
- Overview of claims-based reporting for the eRx Incentive Program
- Question & Answer Session
All Medicare fee-for-service (FFS) Providers; Medical Coders, Physician Office Staff, Provider Billing Staff, Electronic Health Records staff and Vendors
To access the slide presentation for this call please select the National Provider Call Presentation link in the Downloads Section below.
Speakers: Dr. Daniel Green, Ms. Lauren Fuentes, Ms. Diane Stern, Ms. Molly MacHarris, Ms. Aucha Prachanronarong, Mr. Elia Cossis
Post Call Materials:
To access the audio file for this call please select the Audio File link in the Downloads section below:
To access the transcript file for this call please select the Transcript File link in the Downloads section below: