Safety-Net Providers Open Door Forum
The Safety-Net Providers Open Door Forum (ODF), formerly called the Low-Income Health Access ODF, is a forum for providers and suppliers of Medicare and Medicaid services to low-income and vulnerable populations. CMS co-hosts this ODF with the Health Resources & Services Administration (HRSA). Topics discussed include payment, coverage, conditions of participation, billing, and current issues. The Safety-Net Providers ODF is an opportunity to learn about new proposed or final rules, initiatives, or requirements, and to get questions answered and address issues of concern to Safety-Net providers. Federally-Qualified Health Centers (FQHCs), Rural Health Clinics (RHCs), Tribal Clinics, Hospitals, and others are encouraged to participate on the calls.
**Updated: February 22, 2019 - On Tuesday, February 26, 2019 from 2pm-3pm Eastern Time, Special Open Door Forum (SODF), New Proposed Rule Advances Interoperability & Patient Access to Health Data. The purpose of this SODF to discuss the recent press release. CMS Senior Staff will present the topic and answer your questions. More information can be found here: https://www.cms.gov/newsroom/fact-sheets/cms-advances-interoperability-patient-access-health-data-through-new-proposals If you wish to participate, dial: 1-800 837-1935 & Conference ID: 8968707. We look forward to your participation. Please see the Downloads section below for the full call announcement. Thank you for your continued interest in the CMS Open Door Forums.
- Low Income Health Access Open Door Forum Mailing List Sign-Up - Opens in a new window
- Assuring Access to Community Living for the Disabled Fact Sheet - Opens in a new window
- Government Printing Office Federal Register - Opens in a new window
- HRSAs FY 2009 Grant Opportunities in the Health Center Program (added 12/12/08) - Opens in a new window
- HRSAs General Health Center Program Information (added 12/12/08) - Opens in a new window
- School Health Program - Opens in a new window
- School Based Health Alliance - Opens in a new window
- The SAMHSA-HRSA Center for Integrated Health Solutions - Opens in a new window
- School Based Health Alliance- School Health Care - Opens in a new window
- Page last Modified: 03/26/2019 11:38 AM
- Help with File Formats and Plug-Ins