Partner With CMS
We invite you to partner with CMS! Partnering with the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) extends the reach and impact of many programs aimed to improve the health and wellness of Americans. As a trusted source of information, you have a unique ability to connect with the people you serve and we need your help.
A partnership with CMS consists of organizations coming together around issues that affect a common population, like people with Medicare, Medicaid, or the Children's Health Insurance Program (CHIP), and sometimes a common cause such as helping them understand the new benefits created by the Affordable Care Act (ACA), which includes the Health Insurance Marketplace.
Beyond extending the reach of these important benefits to people who need them, a partnership helps you leverage resources by fostering relationships with other CMS partners, keeps you informed, and provides you with expert training, educational materials, tools, research, and a connection to CMS' 10 regional offices, where you may access personalized local assistance.
Here will be highlights of our Partners work.
- Flyer- THe Health Care Law is Working for People with Medicare - Opens in a new window
- Checklist- Are You Up to Date on Your Preventive Services? - Opens in a new window
- Booklet- Your Guide to Medicare's Preventive Services - Opens in a new window
- Brochure- Questions to Ask About Medicare Preventive Services - Opens in a new window
- More Preventive Services Materials - Opens in a new window
- Page last Modified: 09/20/2016 9:58 AM
- Help with File Formats and Plug-Ins