CMS National Training Program
The CMS National Training Program provides support for partners and stakeholders, not-for-profit professionals and volunteers who work with seniors and people with disabilities, and others who help people make informed health care decisions. These products and resources should be used to learn about Medicare, Medicaid, and the Children’s Health Insurance Program. For information about the Federally-facilitated Health Insurance Marketplace, visit Marketplace.cms.gov.
Our training library is a comprehensive collection of training resources—presentations, workbooks, job aids, and other useful learning tools—that will help you conduct outreach and education sessions, or counsel people on their health care options and benefits.
Resources are provided in formats to meet specific needs:
- Classroom Modules: Complex information is made easy-to-understand in these lesson-based, topic-specific, comprehensive, customizable train-the-trainer presentations that include study guides, slides and speaker's notes.
- National Training Program Resources: Our job tools serve as quick references to key information and resources that supplement program information, enhance outreach efforts and strengthen training sessions. The toolkits are an array of materials, such as YouTube videos, infographics, PowerPoint presentations, on a specific subject matter.
- Web Events: Our Learning Series webinars provide an in-depth overview of a key topic each month. Our Medicare Getting Started and Understanding Medicare quarterly webinar sessions provide our most popular topics on a regular basis: The CMS Monthly Partner Update monthly webinar features CMS policy experts who provide in-depth information on current issues.
- Multimedia Products: Entertaining and informative outreach and education tools featuring videos, webinars, and webcasts. Some products are available in Spanish.
- Train-the-Trainer Workshops: These face-to-face sessions are held nationwide for partners who train others. They feature expert Medicare presenters and interactive learning activities.
- Page last Modified: 10/18/2017 10:18 AM
- Help with File Formats and Plug-Ins