Attestation Batch Upload Page
CMS is renaming the EHR Incentive Programs to the Promoting Interoperability (PI) Programs to continue the agency’s focus on improving patients’ access to health information and reducing the time and cost required of providers to comply with the programs’ requirements. CMS is also in the process of finalizing updates to the programs through rulemaking. For more information, visit the landing page where CMS will publish updates and additional resources as soon as they are available.
Starting in 2014, groups will be allowed to submit attestation information for all of their individual Medicare eligible professionals in one file for upload to the Medicare EHR Incentive Program Registration and Attestation System, rather than having each Medicare eligible professional individually enter data. However, providers will still be required to individually register for participation in the EHR Incentive Programs or designate a third party to register on their behalf. For detailed information on batch uploading, please click here.
The following Instructions, Templates and Samples apply to both Eligible Professionals and Eligible Hospitals.
Attestation Batch Upload - Instructions Documents
• Batch Reporting User Guide
• General Upload Instructions
• CSV Data Mapping Specifications
• XML Data Mapping Specifications
• Reference Data for Stage 1 and Stage 2 Core, Menu and CQM Measures (Updated January 2017)
Attestation Batch Upload - XML-CSV-Samples Stage 1 and Stage 2
• Sample Excel for Multiple Attestations and EP/Hospital/MA Providers
• Sample XML Request & Response for EP/Hospital/MA Providers
Attestation Batch Upload - Technical Reference Information*
*Technical interface documents useful for EHR/EMR Vendors
- Page last Modified: 04/25/2018 11:26 AM
- Help with File Formats and Plug-Ins