April 18, 2012 – Important Notice: Gentran Migration
OIS and the Enterprise File Transfer (EFT) team will work closely with individual Users/ Business Owners to fully test the Internet Server migration.
- The Production cutover will not occur without user approval/ satisfaction.
- Gentran will run in parallel with Internet Server throughout the entire migration schedule.
Internet Server Benefits:
- No file size limitation
- Built-in 256-bit encryption
- IP transmissions over the Internet
Changes/ Requirements with the use of the MFT Internet Server
- CMS will push files to the Trading Partners (when possible)
- No mailboxes
- CMS System ID
- Trading Partners will use an SFTP Client to transmit files to CMS
- CMS System ID (180 Day Password)
- Secure File Transfer Protocol (sftp) with SSH key authentication
EDCG will host the next series of Webinars to be held 1:00 – 2:00 p.m. EDT on the following dates:
- May 9, 2012, Meeting ID: 7577
- June 6, 2012, Meeting ID: 6373
- July 11, 2012, Meeting ID: 5114
- August 8, 2012, Meeting ID: 4747
To attend one of the Webinar sessions:
- Audio (inside Central Office): Dial 6-3100; Meeting ID: (see corresponding date above)
- Audio (outside Central Office): Dial 1-877-267-1577; Meeting ID: (see corresponding date above)
If you encounter any problems accessing the webinar or have technical questions, please contact the CMS IT Service Desk at 410-786-2580, 1-800-562-1963 or CMS IT Service Desk via email for support.
Please review the requirements and documents in the Downloads section below. Complete the necessary forms (SPOE Form and Partner Server Information document) and e-mail to CMS-EFT_Project@cms.hhs.gov at leastfive (5) business days prior to the start of the month that you are to be migrated.
A member of the Enterprise File Transfer team will contact you once they have received your completed forms to discuss your migration process. If you have questions or concerns, please contact CMS-EFT_Project@cms.hhs.gov or EFT_TIBCO_ReDesign@cms.hhs.gov.