Lower Limb Prosthesis
- Home Blood Glucose Monitor
- Home Oxygen Therapy
- Positive Airway Pressure Devices
- Respiratory Assist Devices
- External Infusion Pumps
- Immunosuppressive Drugs
- Enteral Nutritional Therapy
- Parenteral Nutritional Therapy
- Therapeutic Shoes for Persons with Diabetes
- Lower Limb Prosthesis
- Power Mobility Device
Special Open Door Forum Announcements
- Mark your calendars! We are holding a Special Open Door Forum on July 26, 2018, Non-Emergency Ambulance Transportation Templates and Clinical Data Elements (CDEs) Join the mailing list to learn when and how to participate.
Lower Limb Prosthesis (LLP)
We held a series of Special Open Door Forum calls in 2013 so physicians, prosthetists, and others could give us feedback on the LLP suggested clinical data elements (CDEs). You'll find the suggested CDEs in the document available for download, below. You can use these data elements to assist with documenting the F2F encounter to support the need for LLP.
Health IT Vendors: To use the suggested CDEs, download or print and use as guidance in creating or enhancing existing electronic clinical templates within your electronic health record (EHR) system.
|Type of Documentation||Download|
|Lower Limb Prosthesis F2F encounter||CDEs (PDF) Draft v5 (11/06/13)|
We want to hear from you. Email us your comments and suggestions about these or any of the other CDEs and templates available on this site.