Other CMS Grant Opportunities
The Agency has also provided support in past years for other grant programs. Some grant announcements, like the Dissertation Grant fellowship program, have helped to increase the cadre of doctoral candidates working with CMS data at the highest professional level. Other grant programs have helped CMS address specific research needs related to the future of the Agency's programs. Unsolicited grant applications may be submitted, and do receive careful review within the Agency, but are rarely funded due to the limited overall research funding available.
If you are interested in submitting a general grant application, you may download a full set of the required applications forms from the downloads area below.
This file contains general instructions on how to write and submit a grant application to CMS for a proposed research or demonstration project. This file contains the following sections:
- General Information on Submitting Applications for Research and Demonstration
Grants or Cooperative Agreements
- Submitting Unsolicited Grant Applications to CMS
- Project Narrative Suggestions for Writing Proposals for CMS Cooperative Agreements or Grants to support a Research or Demonstration Project
- Selected Grant Opportunities (Research and Demonstration Grants Available from the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services)
- Application Forms
- Page last Modified: 03/10/2012 12:21 PM
- Help with File Formats and Plug-Ins