Annual Open Enrollment
Registered agents and brokers can assist consumers who are enrolling in health and/or dental coverage through the Marketplace from November 1 to January 15, each year during Open Enrollment. Please note that for plan 2024, Open Enrollment has been extended to January 16, 2024, as January 15 is a federal holiday. You can also assist consumers year-round to help them update their application and enrollment information.
The resources below provide helpful Open Enrollment preparation information for agents and brokers as well as web-brokers who enroll consumers in the Health Insurance Marketplace and Small Business Health Options Program (SHOP) health insurance. You can also visit the General Resources page for a complete list of all agent and broker resources.
- Webinar Slides: Preparing for Plan Year 2024 Open Enrollment (PDF)
- Webinar Slides: Plan Year 2024 Policy and Operations Updates (PDF)
- Webinar Slides: Help On Demand Overview (PDF)
- Webinar Slides: Helping Consumers No Longer Eligible for Medicaid: What Marketplace Agents and Brokers Need to Know (PDF)
- Welcome to the Marketplace: A Guide for New Agents and Brokers for Plan Year 2024 (PDF)
- Marketplace Compliance: 2024 Payment Notice Updates (PDF)