Get resources to promote the value of having health insurance and help consumers enroll in the Marketplace or apply for Medicaid/Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP).
Partner with us
- Partner tools & toolkits—Use these publications and customizable templates to engage, inform, and enroll Marketplace consumers.
- Images & multimedia—Get images and multimedia for outreach activities.
Products to help consumers
Order free copies of educational materials, like tip sheets and paper applications. Log into your account (or request an account if your organization doesn't have one already) to order the products you need. If you request an account, we'll review your request within 3 business days.
- New to the Marketplace—Get materials to help people who are thinking about getting coverage through the Marketplace.
- Already enrolled—Use these resources to help people who have Marketplace coverage.
- Materials in multiple languages—Explore Marketplace materials available to people who speak languages other than English, including Arabic, Chinese, French, Russian, Vietnamese, and more.
- SHOP—Learn how the Small Business Health Options Program (SHOP) helps small employers (1-50 employees) provide affordable, private health and dental coverage.
- Materials for special populations—Get resources to help people included in special groups, such as American Indians, immigrants, Medicare beneficiaries, and young adults.
Products to help assisters
- Plan compare & plan selection help— Use these resources to understand benefits and coverage available through Marketplace plans, and how to help consumers compare and choose a plan.
- Medicare, Medicaid, & CHIP—Learn how Medicare works and how to help consumers transition from Marketplace to a Medicare plan. Find out how to help low-income adults enroll in Medicaid and/or get coverage for their children through CHIP.
- Select, cancel, or terminate plan—Use these materials to learn how to help consumers select, cancel, or terminate Marketplace coverage.