Assister training resources
Find resources and trainings about the Marketplace and key topics to help you assist consumers:
- Training—Get training on the Federally-facilitated Marketplace, appeals, Medicare and the Marketplace, and conducting outreach.
- Assister webinars—Explore presentations we share at assister webinars.
- Assister newsletters—Access past newsletters with updates, tips, and information about outreach and enrollment initiatives.
- Help for special populations—Learn about resources to help you conduct outreach to Medicare beneficiaries, young adults, people experiencing homelessness, and more.
- Special enrollment periods—Find resources that explain special enrollment periods and circumstances.