1. Bhasin, MD, S., Travison, PHD, T., & Jasuja, PhD, R. Testosterone and Aging. Translational Endocrinology & Metabolism, 2 (2), 39-72. 2011.
2. Bhasin, MD, S., Cunningham, G., & Hayes, F. (2013). Testosterone Therapy in Adult Men with Androgen Deficiency Syndromes: An Endocrine Society Clinical Practice Guideline. JCEM
3. Brannigan, MD, R., Paduch, MD, PHD, D., & Fuchs, E., et al; The Laboratory Diagnosis of Testosterone Deficiency, 2013 AUA White Paper., (American Urological Association Education and Research, Inc.).
4. FDA Safety Alert: Testosterone Products: Drug Safety Communication - FDA Cautions About Using Testosterone Products for Low Testosterone Due to Aging; Requires Labeling Change to Inform of Possible Increased Risk of Heart Attack and Stroke; UPDATE 04/15/2015.
5. Handelsman, MBBS, PHD, D., & Perls MD, MPH, T. (n.d.). , Disease Mongering of Age-Associated Declines in Testosterone and Growth Hormone Levels. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 63(4), 809-811. April 2015.
6. Huhtaniemi, I. (2014). Late-onset hypogonadism: Current concepts and controversies of pathogenesis, diagnosis and treatment. Asian Journal of Andrology, 16(2), 192-202.
7. Paduch, D. et al "Testosterone Replacement in Androgen-Deficient Men With Ejaculatory Dysfunction: A Randomized Controlled Trial" J Clin Endicrinol Metab. 2014-4434. 2015.
8. Rishi Sharma, Olurinde A. Oni, Kamal Gupta, et.al. European Heart Journal, published online: 6 August 2015.
9. Steidle, C.P. MD, New Advances in the Treatment of Hypogonadism in the Aging Male, Rev Urol. 2003; 5 (Suppl 1): S34–S40.
10. Testosterone Testing, Health Technology Assessment Program (HTA) Washington State Health Care Authority (Draft Report) February 6, 2015.