The Medicare Shared Savings Program (Shared Savings Program) is committed to achieving better health for individuals, better population health, and lowering growth in expenditures.
Learn More About the Program >
In the News
Find recent press releases about the program.
- 1/17/2023: CMS Announces Increase in 2023 in Organizations and Beneficiaries Benefiting from Coordinated Care in Accountable Care Relationship
- 11/1/2022 Press Release: HHS Finalizes Physician Payment Rule Strengthening Access to Behavioral Health Services and Whole-Person Care
- Shared Savings Program Fact Sheet: Calendar Year (CY) 2023 Medicare Physician Fee Schedule Final Rule – Medicare Shared Savings Program (PDF)
- Physician Fee Schedule (PFS) Fact Sheet: Calendar Year (CY) 2023 Medicare Physician Fee Schedule Final Rule
- Quality Payment Program (QPP) 2023 Final Rule Resources: 2023 QPP Final Rule Resources
- Final Rule: CY 2023 PFS final rule
- 8/30/2022 Press Release: Medicare Shared Savings Program Saves Medicare More Than $1.6 Billion in 2021 and Continues to Deliver High-quality Care
For Accountable Care Organizations
Find information about the Shared Savings Program application process, program participation, financial benchmarking, quality reporting, and more. Learn more >
Find information about eligibility requirements, locating Accountable Care Organizations (ACOs) in your area, and coordinating care as an ACO provider. Learn more >
Find publicly available datasets related to ACO participation and performance. Learn more >
Program Guidance & Specifications
Find guidance and specification documents relevant to the application process and program participation. Learn more >
Program Statutes & Regulations
Find final rules, program statutes, and other regulatory documents for the Shared Savings Program. Learn more >
Find contact information to use for Shared Savings Program inquiries.