When: Tuesday, March 3, 2020, from 1:30 to 3 pm ET
Registration: Register for Medicare Learning Network events.
National Partnership to Improve Dementia Care and Quality Assurance Performance Improvement
During this call, learn about new CMS toolkits for nursing homes:
- Head-to-Toe Infection Prevention: Easy to access best practices for direct care staff to prevent infections before they occur
- Developing a Restful Environment Action Manual: Non-pharmacological approach to improve the quality of life and quality of care for residents living with dementia
- Staffing Toolkits: Staff Competency Assessment, Employee Satisfaction Survey, and Guide to Improving Employee Satisfaction
Additionally, CMS provides updates on the progress of the National Partnership to Improve Dementia Care in Nursing Homes. A question and answer session follows the presentations.
- Cathleen Lawrence, CMS
- Michele Laughman, CMS
- Sheila Hanns, CMS
- Dara Graham, CMS
Target Audience: Consumer and advocacy groups; nursing home providers; surveyor community; prescribers; professional associations; and other interested stakeholders.
- Review Frequently Asked Questions
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- To request TTY services, email email@example.com at least 3 business days before the event