When: Thursday, July 9, 2020, from 1 to 2:30 pm ET
Registration: Register for Medicare Learning Network events.
- Presentation: Available prior to the event
- Audio recording and transcript: Available approximately 2 weeks after the event
Medicare Part A providers: Learn about updates to the Medicare Cost Report e-Filing (MCReF) system that allow tracking from submission through finalization. Topics:
- Overview of new online status tracking, including functionality and layout
- Recap of how to access the system and transmit your report
- Frequently asked questions
Use MCReF to:
- Submit cost reports with fiscal years ending on or after December 31, 2017
- Track the status of cost reports with fiscal years ending after December 31, 2009
You have the option to electronically transmit your cost report through MCReF or mail or hand deliver it to your Medicare Administrative Contractor. You must use MCReF if you choose electronic submission.
A question and answer session follows the presentation; however, attendees may email questions in advance to OFMDPAOQuestions@cms.hhs.gov with “Medicare Cost Report e-Filing System Call” in the subject line. We may address these questions during the call or use them for other materials later. For more information, see the MCReF (PDF) MLN Matters Article and MCReF webpage.
Target Audience: Medicare Part A providers and entities that file cost reports for providers.
For More Information:
- MCReF webpage
- Review Frequently Asked Questions
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- To request TTY services, email email@example.com at least 3 business days before the event