When: Thursday, October 29, 2020, from 1 to 2:30 pm ET
Registration: Register for Medicare Learning Network events.
Medicare Part A providers: Learn how to e-file multiple cost reports in the Medicare Cost Report e-Filing (MCReF) system at the same time. While all provider organizations can benefit from this optional feature, organizations that need to file cost reports for multiple facilities may find it most helpful. Topics:
- Overview of new bulk e-filing, including functionality and layout
- Review of accessing the system and transmitting and tracking your cost report
- Frequently asked questions
Use MCReF to:
- Submit cost reports (Individually or in bulk) with fiscal years ending on or after December 31, 2017
- Track the status of cost reports with fiscal years ending after December 31, 2009
You have the option to electronically transmit your cost report through MCReF or mail or hand deliver it to your MAC. You must use MCReF if you choose to submit electronically.
A question and answer session follows the presentation. You may send questions in advance to OFMDPAOQuestions@cms.hhs.gov with “Medicare Cost Report e-Filing System Webcast” in the subject line. We’ll answer your questions during the webcast or use them to develop materials. For more information, see the MCReF (PDF) MLN Matters Article, and MCReF webpage.
If you can’t stream audio through your computer for this webcast, you can call in.
Target Audience: Medicare Part A providers and entities that file cost reports for providers.
For More Information:
- MCReF webpage
- Medicare Part A Cost Report Electronic Filing (PDF) Medicare Learning Network Booklet