When: Tuesday, March 16, 2021, from 1:30 to 3 pm ET
Registration: Register for Medicare Learning Network events.
Medicare Fee-for-Service (FFS) Part A providers can ask for administrative review of their CMS or Medicare Administrative Contractor final determinations through the Medicare Part A appeals process. CMS is reviewing this process, including barriers that impact resolution of issues. During this listening session, CMS seeks your feedback from the following questions:
- Individual states improved their processes for obtaining Medicaid eligibility information. What else causes delays with obtaining Medicaid eligibility supporting documentation?
- Are you reluctant to request reopenings to resolve solely documentation-based reimbursement issues under appeal? Why?
- What resource issues impact your ability to proceed with reopening, administrative resolution, or appeal hearing?
- All Medicare FFS Part A providers
- Industry-wide stakeholders
- Review FAQs
- Email email@example.com
- To request TTY services, email firstname.lastname@example.org at least 3 business days before the event