When: Thursday, April 29, 2021, from 1 to 2:30 pm ET
Registration: Register for Medicare Learning Network events.
Medicare Part A providers: Learn about the new user-friendly upload feature for the Medicare Cost Report e-Filing (MCReF) system. The new feature allows you to:
- Submit documents without turning them into ZIP files
- Tag documents
- Get alerts about missing documents
Also during this webcast:
- Get an overview of the system
- Attend a Q&A session
Use MCReF to:
- Submit cost reports (Individually or in bulk) for fiscal years ending on or after December 31, 2017.
- Track the status of cost reports with fiscal years ending after December 31, 2009.
- You have the option to electronically transmit your cost report through MCReF or mail or hand deliver it to your Medicare Administrative Contractor. You must use MCReF if you choose to submit electronically.
You may send questions in advance to OFMDPAOQuestions@cms.hhs.gov with “MCReF Webcast” in the subject line. We’ll answer your questions during the webcast or use them to develop educational materials. For more information, see the MLN Matters Article (PDF) and webpage.
If you can’t stream audio through your computer for this webcast, you can call in.
- Medicare Part A providers
- Entities that file cost reports for providers
- Review FAQs
- Email email@example.com
- To request TTY services, email firstname.lastname@example.org at least 3 business days before the event