When: Thursday, May 27, 2021, from 1-2:30 pm ET
Registration: Register for Medicare Learning Network events.
During this webcast, learn how to establish a repayment mechanism to participate in the Medicare Shared Savings Program for performance year 2022. An Accountable Care Organization (ACO) entering into Levels C, D, or E of the BASIC track or the ENHANCED track (two-sided risk models) must demonstrate the adequacy of its repayment mechanism prior to the start of its agreement period.
- Escrow agreement
- Letter of credit
- Surety bond
- Timeline and available resources
- Requests for information
- Best practices
You can call in if you can’t stream audio through your computer.
- Potential Medicare Shared Savings Program applicants
- New ACOs or Currently participating ACOs
- Medicare Shared Savings Program webpage
- Review FAQs
- Email email@example.com
- To request TTY services, email firstname.lastname@example.org at least 3 business days before the event