All Fee-For-Service Providers
- On and After April 1, 2014, Medicare Will Accept Only the Revised CMS 1500 Claim Form (02/12)
Medicare began accepting claims submitted on the revised CMS 1500 claim form (02/12) on January 6, 2014. Medicare will continue to accept claims submitted on the old CMS 1500 claim form (08/05) through March 31, 2014.However, on April 1, 2014, Medicare will accept professional and supplier paper claims on only the revised CMS 1500 claim form (02/12). On and after April 1, 2014, Medicare will not accept claims on the old CMS 1500 claim form (08/05). More information is available in the March 20 eNews.
- April 2014 Average Sales Price Files Now Available
CMS has posted the April 2014 Average Sales Price (ASP) and Not Otherwise Classified (NOC) pricing files and crosswalks. All are available for download on the 2014 ASP Drug Pricing Files web page.
- Upcoming CMS MLN Connects™ National Provider Calls
For a description of a call or to register visit MLN Connects Upcoming Calls. Space may be limited, register early.
- Monday, May 19; 2:00-3:30pm Eastern Time: Individualized Quality Control Plan for CLIA Laboratory Non-Waived Testing
- Tuesday, May 20; 1:30-3:00pm Eastern Time: National Partnership to Improve Dementia Care in Nursing Homes
January 2014 Average Sales Price Files Now Available
CMS has posted the January 2014 Average Sales Price (ASP) and Not Otherwise Classified (NOC) pricing files and crosswalks. All are available for download on the download on the 2014 ASP Drug Pricing Files web page.
- Hospital Inpatient Admission Order and Certification; 2 Midnight Benchmark for Inpatient Hospital Admissions: CMS-1599-F Final Rule
Feedback and questions on the two midnight provision for admission and medical review can be sent to IPPSAdmissions@cms.hhs.gov.
- Follow us on Twitter! CMS has added the social media site Twitter to our communication and outreach program. Our main goal is to reach providers, suppliers, health professionals, and others interested in current and up-to-date information on the Medicare Fee-For-Service program. Messages on Twitter will include updates to rules & regulations, MLN products, notices of upcoming National Provider Calls, new web postings, and more.
Follow us at http://twitter.com/cmsgov and search the following hash tags:
- #CMSMLN for all MLN tweets,
- #CMSNPC for all National Provider Call tweets, or
- #MLNProducts for all tweets related to MLN products.
- The Provider Call Center Toll Free Number Directory information can be found in the Provider Compliance Interactive Map at: http://www.cms.gov/Research-Statistics-Data-and-Systems/Monitoring-Programs/provider-compliance-interactive-map/index.html.
MLN Connects Provider eNews Spotlight
- Subscribe now to receive the weekly MLN Connects Provider eNews for the latest Fee-For-Service program information, event announcements (including National Provider Call announcements), claims and pricer information, and MLN educational product updates.
Medicare Fee-for-Service (FFS) Payment
- Fee Schedules - General Information
- Prospective Payment Systems - General Information
- Acute Inpatient PPS
- Ambulance Fee Schedule
- Ambulatory Surgical Center (ASC) Payment
- Clinical Laboratory Fee Schedule
- DMEPOS Competitive Bidding
- Durable Medical Equipment, Prosthetics/Orthotics & Supplies Fee Schedule
- Home Health PPS
- Hospital-Acquired Conditions (Present on Admission Indicator)
- Hospital Outpatient PPS
- Inpatient Psychiatric Facility PPS
- Inpatient Rehabilitation Facility PPS
- Long-Term Care Hospital PPS
- PC Pricer
- Physician Fee Schedule
- Physician Fee Schedule Overview - Opens in a new window
- Physician Bonuses
- Skilled Nursing Facility PPS
Medicare Fee-for-Service Part B Drugs
- Competitive Acquisition for Part B Drugs & Biologicals
- Historical Part B Drug Pricing Files
- Medicare Part B Drug Average Sales Price
- Medicare Coverage - General Information
- Council for Technology & Innovation
- Clarification about Part B versus Part D Drug Coverage [PDF, 85KB]
- DMEPOS Competitive Bidding
- End Stage Renal Disease (ESRD) Center
- ICD-9-CM and ICD-10
- Medicare Provider-Supplier Enrollment
- National Provider Identifier Standard (NPI)
- National Correct Coding Initiative Edits
- Quarterly Provider Updates
- SNF Consolidated Billing
- Supplier Directory - Opens in a new window
- Sustainable Growth Rates & Conversion Factors
- Versions 5010 and D.0 & 3.0
- Review Contractor Directory - Interactive Map
- Quality Improvement Organizations
- CMS Regional Offices