All Fee-For-Service Providers
January 2014 Average Sales Price Files Now Available
CMS has posted the January 2014 Average Sales Price (ASP) and Not Otherwise Classified (NOC) pricing files and crosswalks. All are available for download on the download on the 2014 ASP Drug Pricing Files web page.
- Upcoming CMS MLN Connects™ National Provider Calls
For a description of a call or to register visit MLN Connects Upcoming Calls. Space may be limited, register early.
- Monday, November 25; 2:00-3:30pm Eastern Time: National Partnership to Improve Dementia Care in Nursing Homes
- Tuesday, December 3; 1:30-3:00pm Eastern Time: CMS Finalized Policies for the Physician Value-Based Payment Modifier under the Medicare Physician Fee Schedule 2014 Rule
- Tuesday, December 17; 1:30-3:00pm Eastern Time: 2014 Physician Fee Schedule Final Rule: Quality Reporting in 2014
- Hospital Inpatient Admission Order and Certification; 2 Midnight Benchmark for Inpatient Hospital Admissions: CMS-1599-F Final Rule
Feedback and questions on the two midnight provision for admission and medical review can be sent to IPPSAdmissions@cms.hhs.gov.
- October 2013 Average Sales Price Files Now Available
CMS has posted the October 2013 Average Sales Price (ASP) and Not Otherwise Classified (NOC) pricing files and crosswalks. All are available for download on the 2013 ASP Drug Pricing Files web page.
- New Materials Available for Hospital Outpatient Prospective Payment System Proposed Rule
CMS has posted corrected addenda, cost statistics files, an impact file, and an impact table for the CY 2014 Hospital Outpatient Prospective Payment System (OPPS) Proposed Rule (CMS-1601-P). These corrected files are available on the Hospital Outpatient PPS website. More information about the proposed rule is available on the Hospital Outpatient Regulations and Notices web page.
- Revised CMS 1500 Paper Claim Form: Version 02/12
On June 10, 2013, the White House Office of Management and Budget (OMB) approved the revised CMS 1500 claim form, version 02/12, OMB control number, 0938-1197. The CMS 1500 claim form is the required format for submitting claims to Medicare on paper. More information, including CMS’ tentative timeline for implementing the revised form, is available in the June 27 eNews.
- Follow us on Twitter! CMS has added the social media site Twitter to our communication and outreach program. Our main goal is to reach providers, suppliers, health professionals, and others interested in current and up-to-date information on the Medicare Fee-For-Service program. Messages on Twitter will include updates to rules & regulations, MLN products, notices of upcoming National Provider Calls, new web postings, and more.
Follow us at http://twitter.com/cmsgov and search the following hash tags:
- #CMSMLN for all MLN tweets,
- #CMSNPC for all National Provider Call tweets, or
- #MLNProducts for all tweets related to MLN products.
- The Provider Call Center Toll Free Number Directory information can be found in the Provider Compliance Interactive Map at: http://www.cms.gov/Research-Statistics-Data-and-Systems/Monitoring-Programs/provider-compliance-interactive-map/index.html.
MLN Connects Provider eNews Spotlight
- Subscribe now to receive the weekly MLN Connects Provider eNews for the latest Fee-For-Service program information, event announcements (including National Provider Call announcements), claims and pricer information, and MLN educational product updates.
Medicare Fee-for-Service (FFS) Payment
- Fee Schedules - General Information
- Prospective Payment Systems - General Information
- Acute Inpatient PPS
- Ambulance Fee Schedule
- Ambulatory Surgical Center (ASC) Payment
- Clinical Laboratory Fee Schedule
- DMEPOS Competitive Bidding
- Durable Medical Equipment, Prosthetics/Orthotics & Supplies Fee Schedule
- Home Health PPS
- Hospital-Acquired Conditions (Present on Admission Indicator)
- Hospital Outpatient PPS
- Inpatient Psychiatric Facility PPS
- Inpatient Rehabilitation Facility PPS
- Long-Term Care Hospital PPS
- PC Pricer
- Physician Fee Schedule
- Physician Fee Schedule Overview - Opens in a new window
- Physician Bonuses
- Skilled Nursing Facility PPS
Medicare Fee-for-Service Part B Drugs
- Competitive Acquisition for Part B Drugs & Biologicals
- Historical Part B Drug Pricing Files
- Medicare Part B Drug Average Sales Price
- Medicare Coverage - General Information
- Council for Technology & Innovation
- Clarification about Part B versus Part D Drug Coverage [PDF, 85KB]
- DMEPOS Competitive Bidding
- End Stage Renal Disease (ESRD) Center
- Medicare Provider-Supplier Enrollment
- National Provider Identifier Standard (NPI)
- National Correct Coding Initiative Edits
- Quarterly Provider Updates
- SNF Consolidated Billing
- Supplier Directory - Opens in a new window
- Sustainable Growth Rates & Conversion Factors
- Versions 5010 and D.0 & 3.0