The Office of the Actuary in the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) from time to time conducts studies on various aspects of the Medicare and Medicaid programs. The available studies include the following:
- Medicare Financial Status, Budget Impact, and Sustainability—Which Concept is Which?
- Actuarial Report on the Financial Outlook for Medicaid
- Estimated Impact of Health Care Reform Proposals
- Analysis of volume-and-intensity response to a price change for physicians' services.
- Analysis of expenses in the last year of life.
- Page last Modified: 03/27/2012 10:42 AM
- Help with File Formats and Plug-Ins